We started off as a classic automation specialist – today we are an established global manufacturer of integrated production systems. Manz ’s story is the story of recognizing opportunities early on and making systematic use of them.
- Acquisition of mechanical engineering division of Kemet Electronics Italy (formerly Arcotronics) for enlargement of technology portfolio in Battery division
- Manz becomes global leading equipment supplier for the touch panel production
First order from AMOLED display industry
- Manz acquires CIGS modules innovation line from Würth Solar. Foundation of Manz CIGS Technology GmbH.
Inauguration of new facilities in Suzhou (China) with 20,000 sqm production capacity
- Manz presents world record thin-film production size module with efficiency of 14%.
- Establishment of the Manz Coating GmbH, development center for vacuum-coating technology. Acquisition of the exclusive rights of use of Wuerth
Solar’s CIGS production technology
- R&D partnership for the manufacture of lithium-ion batteries
- Gained additional technological expertise and manufacturing capacity through the acquisition of Manz Slovakia und
Accepted into the regulated market (Prime Standard)
- Acquisition of Christian Majer (Germany) effective January 1, 2008, for the purpose of expanding manufacturing capacity
- IPO on the Entry Standard market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Entered into the thin-film market with equipment for the mechanical scribing of solar modules
- Delivered the first automation system for fully automated crystalline solar cell manufacturing lines
Developed the first fully
automated quality testing and sorting system for crystalline solar cells
- Delivered the first automation solution for the FPD industry to Asia
- Developed the first automation system for processing crystalline solar cells in a pilot manufacturing project
- Manz Automatisierungstechnik GmbH founded