Our close relationship with our customer does not end once our machines are delivered — it is only just beginning. Because wherever our machines are, you will also find Manz employees on site, making sure the machine does precisely what it was made for: Working efficiently.
Our round-the-clock customer service and quick delivery of replacement parts and accessories are just two important aspects of our customer support. Preventive maintenance and inspection, and machine reconditioning and upgrading round out our after-sales service.
Contact information for our worldwide service can be found here.
Preventive maintenance and inspection
- Personal care — even after the sale
- Comprehensive, customer-specific maintenance contracts with specified intervals and individually customized maintenance components
- Customer service and consultation right at your site
- Qualified service technicians in Germany, the US, India, China, Taiwan and Korea
- Quick reaction times through local resources and close cooperation with our suppliers
- Repairs within two days after parts are delivered and available
- Customer service and consultation through our support line +49 7121 9000 555 or email@example.com and via various remote diagnostic methods
Spare/consumable parts and accessories
- Advice on parts identification and recommendation of appropriate spare parts packages
- Worldwide replacement part management network via local service subsidiaries
- Large pool of used parts
- Repair and refurbishment service
Modification and upgrade
- Increase of throughput
- Modifications of product dimensions
- Quality increases
- Cost savings
- Software updates
- Production relocation
Upon request, we take over the complete maintenance of your machines and systems, including spare parts supply, over a specified period of time.
Build Operate Transfer (BOT) model
We operate your systems, organize production, take over all process including maintenance, entirely according to your requirements.