Manz offers fast, high-precision laser processes for cutting hard, brittle, flexible and plate -shaped materials.
Our laser cutting spectrum includes: cutting and slitting flexible material such as electrode foils and separators, cutting hard, brittle material such as glass (including float glass and thermally or chemically hardened glass) or sapphire, as well as plate-shaped materials such as printed circuit boards.
- Cutting of hard, brittle materials
- Cutting (2D) and slitting non-rigid materials
- (Electrode) foils
- Flexible printed circuit boards (FPC)
- Textiles, leather
- GRP fabrics and knits
- Cutting of plate-shaped materials
- Sheet metal (ferrous and non-ferrous metals)
- Printed circuit boards (PCB)
The substrate size of the materials to be processed can range from 2 inch wafers to Generation 8.5 glasses (2.200 mm x 2.500 mm). Workpiece sizes can range from square millimeters up to square meters.