Manz has many years of experience in high-precision screen printing: First developed in 2006, our screen printing solutions for crystalline solar cell production have been successfully extended for use in the consumer electronics industry.
Our many high-precision screen printing systems installed worldwide include solutions for applying both metallization pastes, e.g. for decoratively printing smartphone and tablet computer cover glass with layers of color or functional material.
Our screen printing range of services includes:
- Standardized printing platforms for high-speed printing of substrates up to 160 mm x 300 mm (parallel printing of multiple substrates with up to 6,000 parts per hour possible)
- Ultimate precision through integrated alignment function and integrated optical print quality inspection
- Rapid substrate transfer
- Integrated loading and unloading units
- Easy maintenance of screen printing parts (quick change system for screen and squeegee)
- High machine availability thanks to the system’s robust technical design
The following substrates can be processed with our screen printing solutions:
- Flexible substrates (thin-film coatings, such as foils)