Software Engineer / Computer Scientist in the MES Environment (m/f/d)
For our Reutlingen location, we are seeking the following for immediate hire:
Are you a computer scientist with experience in programming MES systems? Then we are looking for you to become a new member of our software team in our "Solar" business segment. We develop and produce machines and equipment there, as well as entire plants for manufacturing thin-film solar modules.
In this exciting position, you will program MES systems for challenging customer projects and then integrate them at our customers, domestically and abroad.
- Independent programming and maintenance of the development environment, incl. associated servers, databases and applications
- Support and further development of the system, including function development, function tests, training and documentation
- Collaboration on internal and external software architecture Projects
- Provide support in implementing MES systems, on site at our customers
- Completed degree in the subject of computer science or an active computer scientist with corresponding professional experience or comparable qualifications
- Practical experience in the field of production equipment to higher-level systems (MES systems), Advanced Process Control (APC) and SPC as well as reporting systems
- Initial knowledge in the area of project management desirable
- Knowledge of MES standards (ISA95, MESA) and BDE/MES systems of various manufacturers a plus
- Results-oriented and structured working methods
- Teamwork capability, assertiveness and communication skills, as well as a high level of personal initiative and Independence
- A willingness to travel worldwide and very good written and spoken English skills round out your profile