At our entity in Sasso Marconi (Bologna), Italy, we are seeking an Electronic and Electric Hardware Specialist to support the market-driven development of new production lines for the battery market of the future.
- Create wiring diagrams in the fields of automatic machines for our process concepts
- Supports Senior designer on projects
- Collaboration in the team for the mechatronic development of machines and production solutions
- Supporting the application of the newly developed hardware solution in development and customer projects within the scope of product launches / releases
- Close collaboration and communication with internal interfaces regarding requirements and procedures
- Successfully completed studies in electronic or automation engineering or comparable degrees
- Knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering
- Experience in the creation of electrical diagrams of automatic machines
- Knowledge of the main electrical components and their sizing in the design phase
- Knowledge of Beckhoff and Siemens hardware system: I/O, drives, CPUs, ecc.
- Knowledge of CAD for wiring diagram, proficient in EPLAN.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Good understanding of pneumatics and fluid power engineering
- Systematic and analytical thinking as well as high flexibility, reliability and resilience are recommended to get the job done
- A well organised way of working is necessary to manage a dynamic working environment.
- Good written and spoken English skills complete your profile
- At least five years of professional experience, coming from the tobacco or food sector can be an advantage.