At our entity in Sasso Marconi (Bologna), Italy, we are seeking a Mechanical designer (m/f/d) for the market-driven development of new production lines for the battery market of the future.
- Most of the time (80%) you will be involved in projects and design of new formats, in small upgrades of already installed machines
- The addititional task (20%) you will be in charge of back office activities, BOM (spare parts list) organisation, data collection for customer offers
- Working in a small team and reporting to the Head of Engineering
- Close collaboration with the technical office and purchasing office to follow the flow of material purchases
- Successfully completed technical studies in the field of automation technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical degree.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in departments of companies producing automatic machines
- Willingness to do some transfer
- Knowledge in:
- CAD3D preferably in Solid Edge
- SAP management system
- main computer systems
- Team-oriented personality and communication skills are recommended to get the job done.
- Empathy with collaboration and custumer with high proactivity are needed for the position.
- Good written and spoken English skills complete your profile.