At our entity in Sasso Marconi (Bologna), Italy, we are seeking a Quality Inspection Technician (m/f/d) for the market-driven development of new production lines for the battery market of the future.
- Checking measurements on drawing parts using the necessary tools, reporting to the manager.
- Working in a small team and reporting to the head of Quality Inspection.
- Close collaboration with the technical office and assembly department. Occasionally the purchasing department will also be involved.
- Ensuring that the assigned quality objectives are maintained
- Successfully completed technical studies in the field of automation technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical degree (diploma in perito meccanico)
- At least 3-5 years' experience in quality control departments in companies producing automatic machines/packaging or in companies producing personalized mechanical components.
- Basic knowledge of Automatic Machine assembly processes is a plus.
- Knowledge in:
- material characteristics.
- main control and measuring instruments including high-definition microscopes
- main computer systems
- Good Knowledge of CAD3D; preferably in Solid Edge.
- Professional experience in SAP management system
- Well organized and accurate personality is desirable
- Team-oriented personality and communication skills are recommended to get the job done.
- Flexible way of working
- Good written and spoken English skills complete your profile