At our entity in Sasso Marconi (Bologna), Italy, we are seeking a Software Developer / PLC Programmer (m/f/d) to support the market-driven development of new production lines for the battery market of the future.
- Programming of PLC controls (Beckhoff, TwinCAT 3.1), Siemens PLC and HMI systems (VisiWin) for our process machines
- Development of software documentation
- Supporting commissioning department
- Degree in the field of (technical) computer science, mechatronics, automation engineering or a comparable qualification
- Affinity with and enthusiasm for programming PLC controls
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) according to IEC-61131-3 is an advantage
- Interest in agile development methods such as SCRUM
- Strong ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for innovative technologies
- Coming from the tobacco or food sector can be an advantage
- Independent and autonomously structured work style is a plus
- Adaptability, Problem solving skills and Proactivity are recommended to get the job done.
- Sound practical English skills as well as willingness to travel worldwide complete your profile