As a medium-sized, international high-tech equipment manufacturing company with around 1,500 employees, we are pioneers of innovative products in fast-growing markets. Lithium-ion batteries and other components of the drive train of electric vehicles, solar modules as well as numerous components of electronic devices such as tablet computers or wearables are manufactured with our highly efficient machines.
At our entity in Sasso Marconi (Bologna), Italy, we are seeking a Vision System & Automation Engineering (m/f/d) to support the market-driven development of new production lines for the battery market of the future.
- Development of software documentation
- Interface with supplier to choose software
- Tuning of the division system within the production line
- Ability to fix the design of the division system
- Installation of the product at the customer's premises and make sure it works properly
- Supporting commissioning department
- Interface with PLC controls
- Degree in the field of (technical) computer science, mechatronics, automation engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in computer vision
- Ideally already knowledge Cognex, Keyence, Univision
- Have knowledge of basic photography concepts, know how to use and adjust the camera and have knowledge of optics
- Strong predisposition for adaptability and dynamic work
- Sound knowledge in CAD-System, preferably in SolidEdge
- Independent, structured and accurate way of working with a high willingness to familiarize yourself with our product range and new requirements
- Team-oriented personality because the profile interfaces with the technical office
- Empathy and organization skills to manage multiple people and projects are recommended to get the job done.
- Very good English skills as well as willingness to travel complete your profile