A core competence of Manz is the development of image processing systems. For over 25 years our customers have relied on our integrated optical control systems, physical measurement systems and integrated analytical instruments.
With Manz, the entire solution comes from one source: Process technology, including automation and integrated measurement technology. In this way we ensure high speed and precision, such as in positioning substrates, quality monitoring in the production process and in automatic optimization.
Our metrology solutions cover all relevant steps within a process chain:
- Testing after material feed
- Monitoring of integrated materials during production processes
- Final inspection
Manz has expertise in developing image processing systems: from the design of suitable optics, lighting and camera systems to programming the image processing algorithms. Thus, we can create optimally adapted measuring processes to significantly improve manufacturing. We operate a fully equipped metrology laboratory and can even perform studies on short notice. In addition, with fast experiment setups we can achieve short development times.
For years, our customers in various industries, such as entertainment electronics, lithium-ion batteries or photovoltaics, have trusted our products for:
- Camera-based and 2D and 3D geometric inspections, such as for tablet PCs and displays
- Surface inspection for scratches, breakouts, contamination or color errors
- Sensor-based 1D and 2D surface profile measurement, such as for laptop keyboards
- Measuring the hardness and layer thickness of chemically hardened glass
- X-ray fluorescence analysis
- Weighing electrolyte content and cell weight of batteries
We have comprehensive experience with a broad range of test objects, such as fluids, films and other flexible materials, glass, ceramics, plastic, semi-conductors, metals.