- Manage and utilize engeers to provide engineering service to internal teams, parterners, customers and suppliers.
- Define and supervise team’s objective setting and execution.
- Introduce new technology to the team and get benefit by incorporating them into existing product lines.
- A manager with good knowledge and experience of industrial equipment in the cleanroom.
- Be familiar with complcaited transportation design, with large objects handling with robots.
- Capable to define mechanical interface specification that can incorporate our equipment into a production line.
- Education Background: Master degree or above
- Major: MA of Mechanical Engineering
- Working Experiences:
- 10 year experience of cleanroom automation equipment, including 5 years of robot system.
- 5 year experience of people manager.
- Professional Knowledge & Skills:
- Fundamental knowledge of cleanroom protocol.
- Fundamental knowledge of defining requirement of motors, transmission components and robot.
- Experience of handling large size glass, FPD Gen6 and above, is a plus.
- Familiar with 2D and 3D CAD system. Experience of Solid Edge is a plus.
- Capable to communicate with foreign colleagues or customers in English: mail, face to face meeting and conference call
- Ability & Personality:
- Able to lead persons from different group to reach common agreement on specific decision
- Be proactive and positive when resolving conflicts between team members