- Provide timely financial data and analysis on Company/ Industry/Competition/Market for effective decision-making.
- Monitor financial performance by accurate forecasting and escalate concern areas to TWN / EC BU Management Team.
- Support projects in relation to new investment / business development, including initial study and analysis.
- Lead the annual budget and quarter forecast process.
- Support the development of TWN / EC BU business strategy.
Most important responsibilities
- Develop robust bottom-up budgeting process including annual budget and quarter forecast.
- Support Strategy plan development.
- Provide data / deck as per business’ requests.
- Coordinate with different functional teams during budgeting process, ensure on time delivery of budget requirements (templates, financial and presentation deck, etc.).
- Partnership with CFO on leading the monthly performance review process for TWN & EC BU: set up the review agenda, ensure timely and data integrity of variance reports (actual vs. KPI’s); cause of changes / gap analysis / issues sheet and review materials for the monthly meeting.
- Lead project cost review and management.
Business Decision Making Support
- Provide insightful and timely financial evaluation / analysis.
Business Partner Competence
- Partner with Project Management team on project profitability analysis.
- Proactively engaging TWN & EC BU management team for productivity maximization.
- Monitor project cost & highlight potential risk to TWN & EC BU Management team.
- Development, agreement and implementation of most efficient local controlling organization.
- Management, motivation and development of team spirit and personnel development in accordance with company policies and values.
- Ensure best understanding of benefits resulting from efficient collaboration with local team and support functions as well as with Group Controlling.
- Be an active member of the International Controlling team.
- 3-5 years working experience in a multinational company in comparable Controlling function.
- Strong experience in controlling of machinery business (more than 3 years).
- Practical experience in controlling, project management and accounting.
- Solid IT skills e.g. Office applications and experience with ERP Systems (Tip-Top or SAP).
- Strong Financial Accounting know-how (local GAAP / IFRS).
- Excellent Controlling know-how.
- Fluent in English (must).
- Entrepreneur and looking for growth and willing to take up challenge.
- Curious and independent with global view & open minded.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal integrity.
- Steady and reliable personality.
- Team player.
- Working with people with different cultural background.
- Committed and able to work under pressure.
Education / Work experience.
- Degree in Business Administration with focus on Accounting and/or Controlling.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in controlling at multinational companies.
- Minimum of 2 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing site.