As a medium-sized, international high-tech equipment manufacturing company with around 1,500 employees, we are pioneers of innovative products in fast-growing markets. Lithium-ion batteries and other components of the drive train of electric vehicles, solar modules as well as numerous components of electronic devices such as tablet computers or wearables are manufactured with our highly efficient machines.
At our entity in Sasso Marconi (Bologna), Italy, we are seeking a Digitalization Leader (m/f/d) to support the market-driven development of new production lines for the battery market of the future.
- Technical conception and design of software solutions in the fields of Digitalization, Industry 4.0, HMI-SCADA system, and MES systems for our process machines
- Collaboration in the team for the mechatronic development of machines and production solutions as well as its validation and implementation
- Supporting the application of the newly developed software solution in development and customer projects within the scope of product launches / releases
- Close collaboration and communication with internal as well as external interfaces
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, systems engineering and/or automation technology or a comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the solutions design in mechanical engineering and production equipment industry
- Knowledge network infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud tools
- Knowledge of OPC/UA + MQTT + Websocket + API
- Passion for web design and data visualization
- High level of self-motivation, strong problem-solving skills and a structured, independent approach with the ability to implement concepts into code
- Systematic and analytical thinking as well as high flexibility, reliability and resilience
- Very good written and spoken English skills complete your profile