Our many years of experience in laser processing technology, and our competent, flexible development team, allow us to offer individual and in-line equipment for selective removal of thin layers as part of scribing and marking. These can meet a wide range of requirements for use on substrates and workpieces.
- Monolithic series connection of thin film solar modules (including active position control by the Manz Inline Precision Control System - IPCS)
- Selective exposure of functional layers on glass or film (such as for electrochromic components, flat panel displays or touch panels)
- Marking with symbols or barcodes, such as on the back of smartphones or tablet computers
- Repair of color defects on anodized aluminum surfaces
- Workpiece marking with barcodes or dot matrix codes
- Internal laser marking of transparent workpieces