Manz’s product portfolio includes sophisticated, innovative solutions for substrate handling that stand out due to their low maintenance and high process quality. Thanks to low cycle times and minimal breakage rates, the systems’ low operating cost and high productivity are important factors in successful production.
Our services range from inline automation for loading and unloading process machines to complete automation and conveyor solutions with integrated buffer systems and built-in master production computer systems. Using high-performance image processing systems, we guarantee the lowest breakage rates along with the maximum machine availability. This also makes our automation solutions optimally suited for use under cleanroom conditions.
Our systems are mainly used for handling the following substrates, but can also be adapted to many other applications:
Handling glass panels
- 6- or 7-axis robot for vertical and horizontal handling of substrates
- 3- or 4-axis robot for horizontal handling of substrates or cassettes
- Cassette buffer system (FIFO, FILO, LIFO, etc.); substrates can be rinsed with inert gas or dry air to achieve longer storage times.
Handling small substrates, such as silicon wafers or glass smartphone covers
- Special Bernoulli gripper systems (Manz SpeedPicker) or delta robots
- Built-in optical control systems for alignment and inspection make mechanical alignment a thing of the past.